2005-01-03

2005-01-03

did a bit more today, finished of some welding and sorted out the mountings for the aluminium frame and rad frame so that they just unbolt from the chassis.

I started on the bulkhead around the rad. It's a bit patchworky, as I changed my mind about how I was going to do it half way through. It's perfectly functional, even if it won't win any beauty prizes!

The alumimum frame and the rad frame will all be one unit when finished, and will unbolt from the shell as one piece.

Hopefully I'll get the other side done this week. I'm going to order the fittings this week, then I can make some substantial progress with the back of the car. I have a feeling I'll be getting through aluminium sheet very heavily for the next few months!

Leave a Reply