2005-09-29

2005-09-29

It's good fun reading through the diary… it's changed quite a lot over the life of the project.

I now have a jig for the back axle.

Brians friend Brian (it does get confusing) made it with me last night. he's a fabricator who specialises in one off's/prototypes. I went round with a load of bits and an rough idea, and we made worryingly accurate jig! It needs some extra bracing before I use it in anger, but that's very easy to do.

Looks like the manta will have at least back axle by the end of the weekend, and if I get enough time, it'll be properly attached to the car!

Leave a Reply