2011-09-25 - 2011-09-25 Getting ready to spray the engine bay again...¶
So I had the engine in for a bit to make sure the sump fits as it is now 5mm deeper to get some more space between the crank scraper and the main sump plate. The frame did fit, but some things were in the wrong place and the cross bar was very close to the crank alternator pulley
So I put a whoop in the cross bar to get some more clearance, and moved the dry sump tank (to get it higher). I've also moved the dry sump pump about an inch and a half lower to help the gravity feed from the tank
Then I took the engine back out so I can start prepping the engine bay
Then, the backstreet garage touch-up spray prep begins...